Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, Jharkhand
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY) was launched by the Ministry of Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation, Govt. of India on June 25th 2015.
The Housing For All (HFA) Mission seeks to address the housing requirement of urban poor, including slum dwellers and non slums dwellers of Economic Weaker Section (EWS) of annual income upto Rs. 3,00,000 and Lower Income Group (LIG) of annual Income from Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000.
The Govt. of Jharkhand under PMAY has divided its ULBs in five clusters and Darashaw has been awarded Cluster I & Cluster II for development of affordable housing on PPP basis (vertical III) and slum rehabilitation of slum dwellers with partnership of private developers using land as resources (Vertical I).
The scope of work included Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA) including Annual implementation plan:
- Site survey, including reconnaissance survey, topographic survey, Geo tech survey, land record verification
- Market survey for demand and Revenue generation
- Preparation of project design program
- Prepare a conceptual layout plan considering all necessary specifications and all infrastructure / water/ sewerage and sanitation / SWM / Drainage / Storm water drainage / power supply and substation / telecom / Rain Water Harvesting / Landscaping / pathway / parking
- Block cost estimate of structures, roads, within the boundary of the projects
- RFP & contracts
- Techno-economic viability report considering PPP framework
- Conceptual Layout
- Techno-economic Viability
- RFP contracts
- Project Management Consultancy