- Darashaw & Company Private Limited is amongst the oldest, continuously managed broking and advisory houses in India, headquartered in Mumbai and has a Pan india presence.
- Darashaw has the distinction of being the first resource mobiliser and broker in government securities to be appointed by Reserve Bank of India on the bank’s inception in 1938.
- Darashaw’s business has been structured on Pan National Strategic Business Units. Each of these SBUs leverages the strong presence and the vast domain knowledge that we enjoy in the Indian Debt and Equity Markets to serve our clients better and to seek out new business opportunities.
- Darashaw’s strategy has been to seek continuous growth by deriving synergy between the various markets that it operates in. We have built a very strong institutional and semi‐institutional distribution muscle, which allows us to cover the entire demand and supply chain for debt and equity assets.
What We Can Do For You
A History of Firsts – Achievements
- Originated India’s
First MBS of a
Public Sector Bank
- Originated, underwritten &
bought out India’s first perpetual
issue i.e. of IOB & UCO Bank
- Advisor & Arranger to India’s
First 20 Year Zero Coupon
Corporate Bond for PFC
- Advisor & Arranger to the
First Asymmetric Bond
Issuance in the country
- Advisor & Arranger to First
Defaulted Bond Buyout
in Indian Market
- Arranger & Sole Investor to First
Perpetual bond of a
Non-Banking Finance Company
Arranger and sole structurer to India’s first Basel – III Bond
Darashaw presented with
The IFRAsia Award 2006
Force Reckon – Landmark Industry Initiative – Since 1995
Force Reckon has acted as a key enabler for regulatory change and market development since 1995
Force Reckon is an interactive platform which seeks to unify the Retirement Benefit Industry and create an environment of
sharing knowledge and information in an environment of trust. Darashaw has continued to believe that
Retirement Benefits sector