GIS Basemap, Andhra Pradesh
To imbibe good governance and move towards the concept of e-Governance, the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration (CDMA), Government of Andhra Pradesh initiated the project to improve physical and social infrastructure with the enablement of Information Technology (IT) to manage large volume of Data (MIS).
The objective of this assignment was to Prepare GIS Base Maps for ULBs of the State of Andhra Pradesh along with the property and utility features and conduct door- to-door survey for collecting data, rationalization of Door numbering, providing linkages to MIS system (MIS). The data would aid decision making to Municipal functions including improvement of property tax assessments, water, trade taxes, and collection mechanism of taxes, development, planning and management of infrastructure.
- Finalization of ward, Municipal, Revenue, Slum, Locality boundaries
- DGPS- GCP Survey, Geo-rectification of Satellite image
- Base Map survey and collection of attributes
- Digitization of land base features
- Topographic survey
- Door to Door survey for property details collection and measurements of property.
- Rationalisation of house numbering
World Bank Funded Project
- GIS Base-Map
- Door to Door Survey