- We provide a comprehensive bouquet of Retirement Benefit services under retirement benefits investment management and advisory.
- We are regarded as a knowledge partner and a trusted advisor in this industry. Our focus on Retirement Benefits Trusts over the years provides us the expertise and insights needed to best serve funds with such long term investment needs.
- Over the past two and a half decades, we have actively advised retirement benefits trusts, assisted them in their process of investments and construction of a long term sustainable portfolio.
- We currently advise 100+ Retirement Trust Funds across India with a combined corpus of over tens of thousands of crores.
How can we add value
- Our two and half decades of experience has led to a thorough understanding of the nuances and techniques for managing a Retirement Fund.
- We understand, optimize and utilize the entire scope of the Investment Pattern prescribed by the Ministries of Labour and Finance
- Darashaw Investment Management Services are tailor made for the needs of Retirement Benefit Trusts.
- Our Investment Managers facilitate effective utilisation of investment opportunities with strict adherence to the prescribed investment pattern for retirement funds.
Darashaw’ s dedicated in house Technical Research desk is possibly the largest in the country which facilitates superior decision making for managing the investments of our clients by giving a long term perspective on various asset classes including GOI yields. Read More
- Insurance companies
- Large corporates
- Leading Multi-National Companies
- Central & State level Public Sector Undertakings
- We oversee all investments and processes related to equity markets for institutional as well as individual investors.
- Investments are all made in line with Darashaw’ s three-pillared investment philosophy – safety, liquidity, and return, which focuses on wealth creation over the long term, keeping safety paramount. The functions of the Equity Investment Management team are spread across two sub-verticals catering to their specific investor classes:
Retirement Benefits Equity
- Equity and equity-related investments became a mandated part of the investments for retirement benefits trusts via regulation by the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Finance in 2015.
- Equity investments would allow retirement benefits trusts to take advantage of the long-term wealth creation prospects of equity asset class.
- We recognise the importance of capital preservation (an inherent requirement of retirement benefits investments) and other unique requirements of retirement benefit trusts along with the volatile nature of equity instruments (as compared to their debt counterparts), and thus a focused unit for managing equity investments was formed at Darashaw.
- The Retirement Benefits Equity team receives research inputs on eligible equity stocks for investment from the Technical Research desk for the formulation of client specific investment strategies.
High Net Worth Individuals
- We have been providing Portfolio Management Services to eligible investors for past two decades, having thus managed investments across economic cycles since then.
- Investments are guided by our overarching investment philosophy of “Safety First” which in turn enables “downside risk mitigation” across portfolios for individual investors during volatile times and across bearish phases in equity markets.
- We have taken aggressive cash calls during stressful investment environments, benefitting investors tremendously by preserving capital.
- Portfolios are constructed using Long Term Technical Research, which guides investments into and out of various stocks, thus providing individual investors with a unique approach towards their investments.
- Periodic reports and developments in markets are shared with investors, enabling high levels of transparency. Our unique approach to Portfolio Management has garnered appreciation from investors across all walks of life.
Treasury Advisory services
We draw on our experience in the capital markets and our expertise of Research on various asset classes to provide significant vale addition to our clients especially in the context of a dynamic market with a volatile interest rate scenario, keeping in the mind, the investment philosophy and regulatory requirements of different Treasury/Surplus Funds. Our unique value additions such as the Banking Efficacy Study and our research on various asset classes have enabled our clients to make informed investment decisions across investment avenues such as bank deposits, fixed income securities and equities, and thus benefitting through the adoption of a holistic approach to investment management.
Investment Advisory services
- Catapults our two decade experience of long term technical research across asset classes into long term value additive strategies
- Serves various organizations including Public Sector organizations, Autonomous bodies and Private Sector companies
- Ensures complete compliance to any regulatory or policy requirements pertaining to the funds and endeavours to maximize gains within the framework
- Asset classes typically include Bank Deposits, Corporate bonds, Sovereign bonds, Equities, Mutual Funds and derivative products aimed at hedging