Debt Capital Markets
Set up in 1994, we have perpetually been among the front runners in the domestic debt market. Repute of most respected, committed and trusted partner. We offer a range of Advisory and Investment Banking Services backed by research, views and knowledge to meet our clients’ financial and strategic objectives with discretion, excellence and trust. We act as investment bankers as well as investors for our proprietary book. Advisors on public finance management to State Governments and its entities.
- Have created a Market for New Structures such as NBFC perpetual bonds by matching the requirements of the Issuers and the investor base, especially long term investors such as retirement funds.
- Have consistently competed and won prestigious mandates against the very best and largest global commercial / investment banks.
- In jointly mandated issues, a vast majority of times we have outperformed our domestic and international competitors.
- Central & State level Public Sector Undertakings
- Primary Dealers
- Development authorities
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Large corporates
- Multi-National Companies
- Pension Funds
- Charitable trusts
- Have been consistently ranked among the top 15 in the Prime League Table.
- Manage and create niche deals in private sector and among non-bank financial companies (NBFCs).
- Mobilized approximately INR 5000 Cr in Basel 3 Tier 1 bank bond issuances, making us one of the largest operators in bank bond issuance capital mobilisation.
- Successfully originated credit papers.
How we add Value
- Short Term Instruments/ Working Capital Finance
- Term Loans
- Non-Convertible Debentures
- Corporate Bonds & Special Category Bonds
- Securitization on Receivables
We are a multi-product institutional placement team that drives the debt capital markets investment business. We undertakes bond sales and purchases in the primary and secondary debt markets. We also undertakes loan syndication mandates, and keenly tracks the high yield, structured & credit products in the fixed income space. Read More
Structured Deals & Maiden Issues
INR 476 Cr
INR 300 Cr
INR 50 Cr
INR 20 Cr
INR 500 Cr
INR 950 Cr